Shipping: Unless otherwise stated on invoice:
1. US and International
Shipping Terms and Conditions
All orders – freight paid by customer, either pre-paid and add to invoice or customer supply Fed Ex Account Number.
There will be a 1-2 week lead-time on all orders unless otherwise specified by NVG Inc.
2. Shipping Methods
Fed Ex Standard Overnight * Fed Ex Priority Overnight
Fed Ex 2-day * Fed Ex Economy 3-day * Fed Ex Ground
United State Post Office
3. Payment Methods (Some restrictions may apply)
Master Card or Visa in the US ONLY
In the US ONLY, Net 15 with approved credit application on OEM and Distributor orders ONLY
4. Product Returns
Returns will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
Prices are subject to change without notice
Not responsible for any typographical errors
Prices listed are in US Dollars
Subject to minimum order requirements
6. International Sales
All Buyers located outside of the US will be bank transfer orders.
There is a $30.00/us dollar bank transfer fee.
Customers will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes.
1. Price: Price is as listed on invoice
2. Shipment: Shipment is described as F.O.B. Hazlehurst, Georgia unless otherwise noted on the invoice.
3. Terms of Payment: All sums invoiced shall be paid in accordance with the terms described on the invoice. Any outstanding balance not paid on time shall bear interest at the rate of 1 ½% per month, compounded monthly.
4. Delays: seller will not be liable for any delay in the performance of orders or contracts, delivery or shipment of goods, or for any loss or damage suffered by the buyer for any reason of such delay, whether or not the delay is the result of the seller’s negligence.
5. Warranty: Due to the sensitivity of Laser Diodes and Laser Diode Modules, no claims allowed unless made within 10 days from the date of the invoice. Credit or replacements will be issued only after an examination of the returned products indicates customer error was not the cause of failure. NVG Inc. is not responsible for any warranty parts that come back for any reason.
There Is No Warranty On Any Products
Which Are Used For R & D Purposes.
6. Special Orders:
If any material shall be manufactured and/or sold by the Seller to meet Buyer’s
particular specifications or requirements and is not part of Seller’s
standard line offered by it to the trade generally in the usual course of the
Seller’s business, Buyer shall defend, protect and save harmless Seller
against any suits at law or in equity and from any damages.
7. Contract: This is the entire contact between the parties.
8. Collection Expenses: If payment is not received by the specified due date, NVG Inc. reserves the right to make all future orders payable by Master Card, Visa, or Pre-payment. In the event the Buyer fails to pay Seller in a timely fashion and Seller initiates collection action, Buyer agrees to pay Seller’s collection expenses, including attorney’s fees.
9. Choice of Law and Venue: The laws of the State of Georgia shall apply to and have control of the interpretation and validity of this agreement. Any dispute over the terms of this agreement or arising out of this agreement shall be litigated in the Federal and State general courts in and for Hazlehurst, Georgia.
10. NVG Inc. reserves the right to sell or not to sell to any customer or distributor regardless of these terms.